Many people are choosing concierge medicine for their families because of its many benefits. Concierge medicine, or private medicine, provides patients with comprehensive, individualized and coordinated care under the direct supervision of a world-class, board-certified physician.
Here are some of the benefits you can expect if you decided to give concierge medicine a try:
- Concierge physicians service an average of 300 patients. Primary care physicians handle an average of between 2,000 and 4,000 patients. Concierge physicians are able to give a more personable experience because of having more time per patient.
- Longer appointment times. Better communication with your medical provider now that a patient will have more time with him/her.
- It’s easier to reach out to your medical provider 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The medical office staff is helpful when you have questions because they aren’t overwhelmed due to the number of patients that come in daily.
- Appointment availability. Most concierge physicians are able to offer same day and next day appointments if needed.
- Concierge members typically wait less than 15 minutes to see their provider. Most members wait under 5 minutes.
Unger Primary Care concierge member services offer our patients what we believe to be the most compassionate and personal health care. Our concierge medicine services in San Bernardino County, California distinguish us as family practitioners by offering 24/7 care and complete attention to our patients’ medical needs, including concierge pharmacy services, and same day and 24-hour urgent appointment availability.
We go above and beyond the standard of medical care, helping you to manage your course of treatment and improve your lifestyle by extending telemedicine, behavioral interventions, coordination of care with hospitals and specialists, and comprehensive wellness and chronic disease state evaluations. Please contact us if you have questions about concierge medicine and how we can help.